Friday 2 March 2012

Knit Lusts

I was listening to a podcast last night on my way home from knit night (my first one - so much fun, thanks ladies); anyway the podcast is by a lady called Alana who does a segment about the knits she's lusting after so I thought that might be a fun thing to start on my wee blog - maybe do it every few weeks?

So first up is the Not-So-Bulky Golden Compass Hood; I have fallen in love with this and I have plans to start it once I've finished one of my WIP's, it's so pretty and I know it's coming into spring but it'll be nice to start wearing in the autumn I think:

The Soft Kid Bubble is kind of on the wishlist for once I've lost some weight, but it's so pretty and you can dress it up or down depending on your plans. I think I would do it in a grey as well, it's so versatile:
 February Lady Sweater has been in my library since I started on Ravelry, it's so pretty - but a little complicated for me right now, or maybe not? Now that I'm going to knit night every week I have people who's brains I can pick for help!!!!:
 And lastly the Button-tab Hat, I already bought the patter for this hat - it's so cute, I can hardly wait to give it a go. I just need to learn a little more about knitting stripes but I'm getting there:
So what's on your lust list? I have about 20-something projects on my list but these are definitely at the top as well as a cardigan I'm buying yarn for tomorrow - it's in a magazine and it's beautiful, it's made of big cable knitting..... I can't wait.
Alright that's me for today, pop over to my other blog to see what I'm up to over there.
V xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the bubble dress! I'm after a cosy cardi knit and I think that I've found it in Merryall http://savoryknitting.com/?p=774 - rather fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the compass hood. So cute!

    ReplyDelete