Friday 27 April 2012

Something A Bit Different//Knitting and Crochet Blog Week (3KCBWDAY5)

This is a blog takeover, oh dear, that makes me sound a bit hostile doesn't it? I'm not at all, infact I'm lovely and fluffy. Who am I? I am an owl-cho, or at least I will be. This post is kind of a wee takeover by me - shhh V doesn't know, it's a wee surprise. This is how I look right now:
Yup that's some pretty ribbing going on, this will form the top of me - wow I am going to be super cute when I'm finished. Right now I've been shoved in a bag:
That sounds a little harsh though, right? In actual fact V, is doing housework - I mean WHO DOES THAT? You have a pretty little knit on the needles, and you're doing HOUSEWORK? Seriously?!?! And I'm sitting next to other knits - I don't WANT to be beside other knits. I feel like I should be the most important knit. There I said it. It might be a little harsh and wow I'm not coming over well but I'm pretty and wonderful, well I think so anyway.
What do you think? Do you think I'm super cute? Remember I have some power - if you don't love me I WILL force your knitting to unravel, for stitches to drop and for patterns to change.
Thanks for dropping by, be sure to leave a wee comment for me - I could use the boost.
Twit Twoo, Owl-Cho xxx

14 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be beautiful. Now I need to get off of here and do some housework )-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I can't wait to see you finished Owl-Cho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Housework?! When there's an Owl-cho to work on?! Preposterous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful, if she hears you she may punish you with crookedy eyes or something awful ...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I feel like I should be the most important knit"....not going to be able to stop hearing that line as I gaze around at my UFOs. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that you named him too, awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog and my blog would get along very well today. Maybe they can start their own "Yarn Anonymous" group :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Housework, seriously?? What kind of knitter is she :P

    PS,

    Glad yesterdays post finally went up!

    Charly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever! Love the line "I feel like I should be the most important knit". Hope your housework is done soon so you can knit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I know I never leave my knitting for housework... it can wait, knitting can not!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owl-cho has the right idea - forget the housework! Listen to the cry of the stuffed owl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Owl-cho! Listen to him/her..forget the housework! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with the owl, knitting beats housework any day :)

    ReplyDelete