Sunday 29 April 2012

Wildcard Topic//Knitting and Crochet Blog Week (3KCBWWC)

I can't believe it's the last day of KCBW already, I've had a blast doing this -  it's been so much fun and I've made some new friends along the way. I'm excited for the next year and I have a goal in mind for this blog - and some exciting new features coming your way. Anyways onto Day 7 - I decided to go with the wildcard topic as I feel I have covered most of the Day 7 topic on other days.

So my perfect day??? I would start by going to my knit club in the morning, and staying for maybe 4 hours, have a quick lunch and get someone to teach me a little more about fairisle knitting. The rest of the day would be spent in my little nook, sitting in a chair knitting, catching up with podcasts and drinking hazelnut latte's - sounds like my idea of craft heaven.

Thanks so much for stopping by this past week - I very much appreciate it and if you're a new follower, HI and welcome.
Have a super knitty Sunday, V xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely - haven't tried a hazelnut latte, if it is part of such a lovely day perhaps I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm now you have totally made me want to go out and get a hazelnut latte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazelnut lattes are gggggrrrreeeeaaattt! Curl up, girl and go for it. :)

    ReplyDelete