Thursday 9 August 2012

Chunky Hat//Ravellenic Games

I decided to do up a quick knit for the Ravellenic Games, I had a wee look through my queue on Ravelry and decided on a chunky hat - it's quick, it's easy and I'm into hats right now. What do you think? Isn't she lovely? I love the yarn I used for this, it's so squishy, I managed to use just 1 ball - it was quite tight but I got there. The only sad thing is this hat is supposed to be slouchy, but it's definitely not on me - maybe my head is too big? LOL. I still love the hat and I will wear it but more in autumn than winter.
V xo
PS - check back tomorrow for a little look at Lenny!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, very pretty! The yarn almost looks like chunky handspun. It would have looked good slouchy, but it looks good this way too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It would have been adorable slouchy but still looks cute on you XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the yarn is why it's not slouchy. It looks sweet either way.

    ReplyDelete