Wednesday 8 August 2012

Fable Mitts//WIP Wednesday

I only have one WIP to share with you today as I have 2 finished objects - yup 2!!! I'll be sharing one tomorrow as part of the Ravellenic Games but the other will wait until Friday - yup that's right, Lenny the Elephant is finished.

Anyways here is my WIP for right now:
I'm still working on my Fable fingerless mitts, they are going well - one is completely finished and just needs blocked and the 2nd one is on the way. I'm loving this yarn too, it's scrummy and soft - I almost can't wait until winter to try them out.

What are you working on right now? I'm playing along with Ginny and Tami this week, go check out what everyone else is working on.
V xo

Remember to check out the interview and giveaway by the lovely Kate Heppell (editor of Knit Now magazine), on the blog RIGHT NOW.........

10 comments:

  1. Like the yarn you are using x

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn is really pretty. I love the blues XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, nice pattern, I might have to add that to my queue! I think you'll will look ace when they're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that yarn- the color seems very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I can't wait to see your FO's...will check back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty yarn! Gosh, two FOs! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the yarn choice, lovely!

    ReplyDelete