Friday 10 August 2012

Lenny the Elephant//FO Friday

I finally finished Lenny!!!!! Isn't he a cutie? I knit him using 100% merino candy skein yarn - it's so delicious and worked really well for this:
 I'm not keeping Lenny, he's already gone to his new home with a baby named Aaron; he has been welcomed with open arms and is already so loved. I hope he goes on to become a well loved toy. Here he is with his special welcoming tag ready to go:
I would definitely knit another one of these, infact I'm thinking about knitting one for myself, I loved knitting it so much. I've got more of Rebecca Danger's gorgeous patterns in my queue, I think I'm making a dinosaur next!!!
What have you been finishing this week?
V xo

15 comments:

  1. So cute, and that yarn suits him so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elephant, and I like the colors used also.

    This week I received two knitted amigurumi books, one of them being Rebecca Danger's book. I'm unsure what to cast on first. The gift tag you included with the elephant is also lovely. Excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work!! He looks like an elephant and he is quite handsome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just precious! And I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lennie is adorable. XD I love him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to adopt Lenny. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that is so cute (and a great gift tag, too)!!! I hope he gets lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has grown up to be a real cutie! Love the gift tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I *heart* Lenny, is so so cute (and I adore his name too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable and what a cool name ;)
    HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lenny looks great and the tag you attached is adorable

    ReplyDelete