Friday 3 August 2012

Pixie Hood//FO Friday

Okay so I didn't finish either of the projects I had intended on finishing - shocking huh? However I worked late into Wednesday night to finish my pixie hood. I then did a little photoshoot by myself to get the best photos of the hat:
 It's a super cute, and very comfortable hat - plus it's easy to use and the 3 needle bind-off makes it look really great:
 I would recommend this knit to anyone, although it's simple you do learn a little and it's a nice potato chip project in that it takes no time at all to complete and you don't have to be paying too much attention!!! I also used my kindle for this pattern, I simply downloaded it and away I went. This photo was just for fun:
So what do you think? I entered into various "sports" in the ravellenic games - I'm really enjoying it. My 2nd mitt is coming on well but I just want to get Lenny the Elephant finished - just one arm to go then he'll be done too.
Make sure you stop in at Tami's to see what everyone else has finished.
V xo

12 comments:

  1. Lovely and it would be extra super with a scarf attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cute,and looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so very hot this summer it's hard to imagine ever needing a hood again- but I can dream can't I... Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very cute! I love hats and I may have to make this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a hat person..and the fact that the pattern you said was easy..sounds good to me...glad you are having fun in the games..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cute! Definitely a different construction than then usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so so adorable! Congrats on finishing yet another amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hood looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute hood. I love projects that seem easy but teach new things at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pixie hat -looks soooooooo comfy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable little hood! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete