Wednesday 3 October 2012

Luxe Hooded Scarf//WIP Wednesday

Firstly, thank you for the lovely comments on my last blog post - it was really sweet of you all to welcome me back after such a long absence. I haven't quite sorted out my WIP's yet but I have started something new, as I need 7 WIP's to join in on seven wips, seven days (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). I found the pattern for the luxe hooded scarf in the gift knits booklet that came with my Knit Now magazine for the month - I fell in with it and cast on just after coming out of hospital - 3 weeks later and I've not done much, so I have it out right now, as my Wednesday project:
I love the colours through this yarn, it's going to be really pretty when it's finished. Go check out the pattern and see if you want to knit one!!! Tomorrow I'm going back to knit night, I'm taking my camera as I've just started my latest OU course - digital photography. This week I am playing along with Tami and Ginny. Also right now I am reading, Moranthology by Caitlin Moran - it's an awesome book, really funny (with a few serious bits) and you'll particularly love it if you've read her first book, How to be a Woman (you can get it really cheap on Kindle right now).
What are you knitting right now?

V xo

11 comments:

  1. The Lux Hooded Scarf looks really nice on Ravelry. I'll have to consider that for one of my projects.

    I have now added Moronthology to my Kindle wish list. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful yarn! And that pattern looks pretty neat too - can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hooded scarf is going to look great in that yarn. can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Gorgeous pattern and gorgeous yarn!

    Have fun at Knit Night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of your WIP, welcome back!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great knit night. And the color of the yarn looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. The yarn you're knitting with looks gorgeous! Enjoy your new WIP and good luck with your 7 in 7!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful yarn! I keep meaning to read some Caitlin Moran, thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am knitting this now for a Christmas present, there is an error in the pattern in Stitch B, it should read repeat these 4 rows TWICE more, if you do it only once it does not match with the rest of the pattern or the picture of the completed project.

    ReplyDelete