Friday 7 December 2012

Knit Plans//Year of Projects

Ok so in all honesty I've been pretty bad at keeping up with my year of projects, um project. Thankfully this runs from July to June, which still gives me over 6 months - great huh??? So I think my first goal is to get all of my current WIP's finished!!! At the moment I am working on a shawl for my gran's birthday - I shared that on Wednesday. So here are 4 WIP's I want to get done in the next couple of months:
 
This has actually grown since I took this photo, it's such a pretty pattern - and I'm going to work away on it once the shawl is done - I want to wear it this winter!!!!
High Plains Drifter
This too has grown since this photo was taken, I'm really excited to get this done and posted off as it's for a good friend of mine:
Owl Poncho
I was really enjoying this knit before things got hectic and I got sick. I'm about halfway done though so I want to get it done - I really want to wear this before winter is out too:
Sylph
This is my first and only lace weight project; it's super fun to do but quite complicated. I hope to get this done so I can wear it in spring:
Of course if you look at my project page over on Ravelry; you will have realised that I missed a project, yup my come josephine afghan. I'm still loving this project but it's going to take ages to do and it's a pick up when I feel like it project - I don't feel like I need to rush getting it finished:
I'm quite excited to get these projects finished, so I can complete at least a couple of my goals from my year of projects - wish me luck.
V xo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get one of them done. I'm having the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great thing is that you have such nice WIPs .... You can do it!

    ReplyDelete