Tuesday 1 January 2013

Knit 2013// Knit Life

So a new year; means a new lust list!!!! Here are just 4 of my lusts for 2013:
 
 
 
I have become a huge fan of shawls (I have my own shawl pattern release coming very soon); and I just think this one is beautiful - I think it would try to make it in similar colours.

 
 
I absolutely fell in love with this hat the second that I saw it; it's simply beautiful.


Pekoe by Laura Chau

I do want to knit a sweater this year; I'm not sure that this one will be my first but it is on my sweaters I love list, it's very simple in the front but the back is super pretty.

 2 Hands Make a Heart by Mari Chiba

And lastly, these mittens are amazing!!!! I'm not sure I need to say anything else about them.
So what's on your lust list for 2013? Are you making plans already? I'm going to get my WIP's finished before I cast on anything else....... so wish me luck. And Happy 2013!!!!!

V xo

5 comments:

  1. I knit the Wholehearted Shawl last year and it's a beautiful pattern. You'll surely enjoy it. Hmmm, what's on my lust list for 2013 ... to many to mention but I hope we both get to knit our lists with ease. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices for the new year, Vicki! I love Regina. I see a lot of people are considering knitting it for the Downton Abbey premiere knitalong. I've got Henri on the needles and big plans to knit lots on my queue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you about Regina :)
    And, Pekoe has just gone into my faves! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete