Saturday 27 April 2013

Interchangeable//Knitting and Crochet Blog Week

Alright so if you've already popped by the blog this morning, you may have noticed that this post was completely blank - that was a scheduling FAIL on my part!!!

If I'm completely honest, when it comes to tools, I think I'm more Bee than Monkey. Why? Because I change my mind about my favourite everytime I cast on a new project.

For example when I cast on for my OWLS's sweater my favourite tool was definitely my knit pro interchangeables; but then I cast on for Kristofer's puppy and suddenly a simple pair of metal straights are my favourite. Whilst working on my fairisle needle case (which is finished BTW) I fell in love with my tiny bamboo straights. I literally flit from favourite to favourite.

And don't even get me started on accessories......

V xo

PS: today's code is: 4KCBWDAY6; make sure you use this code if you're playing along.
PPS: go check out the knit nerd giveaway happening RIGHT NOW; you could win a pretty pattern.

4 comments:

  1. I love gadgets and tools nearly as much as the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - I'm a bit of a flitterer with gadgets and needles too ... and I have a serious case of want all the new lovely things. Need to win lotto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is the right tool for every job too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol makes sense, different projects have different needs :)

    ReplyDelete